Monday, March 22, 2010

Stupid broken foot.

Well, I haven't posted in a while, and don't plan to. Why? Because on the way to work this week, I crashed my freshly purchased Peugeot. I was, of course, running late, so I was hauling ass. A truck pulls right out in front of me and I literally do not have time to brake at all. So I slam into the truck at full speed.
This is my pretty little bike before the accident. After?
Yep... that's right. This is her afterwards. Completely screwed. I'm not sure yet if the frame is bent or just the front forks. So here's my cast!
I broke a bone on the inside of my heel. It's going to be a month minimum to heal... could be longer. At least Diego's keeping me company!

So needless to say, I'm going to be living off of mostly freezer food and instant stuff, because I can't cook very much. :(

1 comment:

Followers