Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mini polenta pot pies.

After an amazing afternoon nap yesterday, I was watching Food Network. On a typical day, I'd be watching CSI or Law and Order or whatever looks good. You see, I have a terrible addiction to channel flipping. But, seeing as I temporarily misplaced the remote (which translates to, I was too lazy to get up and look for it) I watched all of 30 minute meals. So now that I've made a short story long, I will tell you about the recipe I tried tonight. This dish came out grrreat. I did a vegan version of Racheal Ray's tarragon-cream chicken and polenta pot pies.

In my pot-pies, I used a Field Roast Chipotle sausage, and used some soaked cashews to make the polenta a little richer. Really, really delicious... I will definitely be making this again. And, I got picked up these cute red little ramekins from Bialetti. You can't even say it without sounding Italian.

Sorry for the lazy photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers