Sunday, November 8, 2009

Around the world in a day!

Dad took me to Disney World this weekend for the annual Food and Wine Festival! It was really incredible, because each country offered a sample of food and beverage. Of course, there were very few vegetarian, let alone vegan options, but it was a fantastic experience. And I got to have some Polish perogies! It's quite incredible what Disney does. They offer contracts to natives of each country for 6 months or longer. The natives come and work in each country at Epcot... and specifically for this festival, cook their native food! Just incredible. Besides the funnel cake stand, I couldn't find one place staffed by Americans. That's what I call a vacation. :)

***

Fresh perogies!! <333
Read more for more photos!



Blue Patron margaritas in Mexico, with lemongrass infused salt.

Tagine in Morrocco (I finally discovered the origin of this meal!)

Hand-crafted masks of Italy.

Beautiful view of the water.

***


We even ended the night with a clever magician! I'm still getting used to this lens... but I've been getting some beautiful background bokeh effect. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers