Saturday, October 17, 2009

Goals


So, I just got my first pair of real running shoes! Of course, just in time for me to break my pinkie toe. Awesome, right? I ran it into the leg of a coffee table. It's nice and purple and puffy today. Thank goodness I have the advice of a nurse mother. :)

I want to do cardio at least a little bit each day. I walk with the dog, but it doesn't get my heart rate up one bit. I took Diego for a walk today, and then jogged back. He was not to thrilled, but he'll learn to like it... or accept it at least. Today was a day of moving stuff and running errands. We finally made it out to the beach. It's really looking nice since dad decided to renovate some things (will post some photos tomorrow). The weather here just turned cold, but it's a lovely and windy 70 degrees. 

I can tell dad is really happy to have me here. I'm looking forward to setting up a little jewelry studio in the garage! The closer halloween gets, the more drab it feels like it will be. Halloween has always been a big deal for me... even since I was a kid. Unfortunately, I'm a semi-nomad at the moment. Dad's going to California for halloween, so I'll prob go visit JB in Atlanta. I'm going to carve my pumpkin tomorrow, though! Can't wait to scarf down those seeds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers